Monday, August 4, 2008

Pooja Bhatt gears up for acting comeback




Bollywood actress and filmmaker Pooja Bhatt said she could prove to be a better performer now as she had experience of being behind the camera.

Producers feel that since I have taken up filmmaking as an alternate profession, I have given up acting. But, it is not so. I am still open to good offers. But, I will not like to direct myself in my own film," Bhatt who is here in connection with the South Asian Film Festival told reporters here on Saturday.

Bollywood actress and filmmaker Pooja Bhatt said she could prove to be a better performer now as she had experience of being behind the camera.

Producers feel that since I have taken up filmmaking as an alternate profession, I have given up acting. But, it is not so. I am still open to good offers. But, I will not like to direct myself in my own film," Bhatt who is here in connection with the South Asian Film Festival (SAFF) told reporters here on Saturday.

No comments: